Andersson Technologies LLC
SynthEyes™ is a camera tracking (a.k.a. match-moving) and stabilization software application for Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux, offering high performance and a wealth of features at an affordable price. SynthEyes's latest features include "phases" for solver setup, corner tracking, rolling-shutter compensation, survey-shot handler, and a user-interface refresh. Use SynthEyes for animated critter insertion, fixing shaky shots, virtual set extension, 3D stereoscopic production, architectural previews, accident reconstruction, virtual product placement, face and body capture, and more.
We have an amazing site license offer for schools: $495 for a one-year site license.
- November 18th: SynthEyes 1311 Build 1029 (All platforms). A huge new 3-D planar tracking feature set, so big it needed its own 47 page manual! "Run Now" for After Effects exporters saves time. Enhanced texture extraction for less blur on traveling shots and complex meshes. Motion blur for the perspective view's Preview Movie, plus ASF, MP4, and WMV writing from Windows. And Python and Extreme scripting are now available to all Pro users. Plenty more, see our Facebook page and the recent change list online or in-app for full details. 3-D planar tracking plus our new even-more-affordable pricing? WOW! And no charge for in-support customers.
- Hot topics: Floating licenses, Linux version, Python Scripting, Rolling Shutter White Paper, Community Translation Project, fast release model, Intro vs Pro version, upgraders from 2011.
- Freelance Jobs? We periodically get requests for freelance trackers. If you are interested in taking on tracking projects, please follow our Twitter account SynthEyesHQ. If you need a freelance tracker, please post in the Jobs section of the forum, then contact sales by email so we can tweet about it.
SynthEyes On Screen:
- Grimm Story: read Grimm: creature case studies on fxguide and watch the breakdown reel. Work by Hive FX using SynthEyes and Maya.
- See SynthEyes in action on Mortal Instruments, The Lone Ranger, Grown Ups 2, This is the End, Falling Skies, Star Trek Into Darkness, Cloud Atlas, Life of Pi. Your project not listed? Let us know! more credits
- You can see digital makeup effects on Falling Skies by MastersFX using SynthEyes.
In the News:
- You can read an article on the holograph effect by Luma Pictures using SynthEyes for Prometheus at Creative Cow.
- cmiVFX Introduces SynthEyes Training. cmiVFX has introduced a new long-form training program on SynthEyes.
- FXPHD is offering a course on SynthEyes by Victor Wolansky. Check out their site for details.
- Josh Johnson has a VFX website that includes tips on SynthEyes and AfterEffects, and a class on SynthEyes, Cinema 4D, and Aftereffects at Cineversity.
- There's a course on realistic compositing with SynthEyes, modo, and fusion by Terry Riyasat at Digital Tutors.